If you need services to help with your seasonal workers, you can contact the Harvest Trail Information Service (HTIS) provided through MADEC in South Australia,
- provide work entitlement checks and inductions
- advise about local accommodation and access to transport
- conduct crop specific safety inductions
- complete immigration checks
- issue photo ID cards (MADEC Work Entitlement Cards)
Services are currently available to businesses in the Adelaide Hills, Barossa, Clare Valley, Murray, Mallee & Limestone Coast regions.
Contact your local Harvest Trail Services office
Adelaide Hills, Barossa and Clare Valleys
Mt Barker Office
Adddress: Unit 9, 2-4 Cameron Road, Mt. Barker
Phone: (08) 8188 7500
Murray, Mallee & Limestone Coast
Adddress: 8 Ral Ral Avenue, Renmark
Phone: (08) 8586 1900
HTIS is provided at no cost, funded by the Australian Government and MADEC Australia, a not-for-profit organisation.